Home > Festival Foods > Churros > Read Festival Food Facts Including a Recipe on How to Make a Churro With a Machine.
A Churro, or Spanish doughnut, is a fried dough pastry-based snack which got its beginning in Spain. There are two types of churros: a thin and a long/thick one (most popular). Many enjoy the treats for breakfast & dip them in a hot chocolate sauce. They're sold throughout America at local events & amusement parks.
Mexican Churro Fast Facts
• The desert is almost always sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
• They are most popular in Latin America, France, Portugal, Morocco, the US and Australia.
• Mexican churros are often sold by street vendors, who fry them fresh and sell them hot.
• Churros ingredients include flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, water and vegetable oil.
• They are also now available in strawberry, cinnamon, apple, bavarian cream and cajeta.
• Find churro recipes here plus other information about the desert.
How To Start A Concession Stand
Home | Events | Things To Do | Fun Stuff | Classifieds | Vendors | Entertainers | VIP | News | Blog | Store | Businesses
Celebration & Holiday Foods For Events, Shows and Parades - Mexican Churros Equipment From Mr. Churros | Search | Contact | About | Privacy
Return to our Mexican Churros page for new info on festival foods like Mexican Churros!