November 8th, 2014 - Fall Festival Fundraiser - Bellingham, Massachusetts
by Ali Schmalenberger
(Bellingham, MA, USA)
Fall Festival Fundraiser
Learn Something is hosting our first ever fall festival! We are running this festival to raise money so we can launch a community education center. See more information, and application here: www.learnsomethingma.com/fall-festival-fundraiser.html.
Your application fee of $20 counts as a donation, and will be treated as such. You will be featured as one of our contributors on our website, and you will also be added as a cash donation on our GoFundMe campaign page.
- Saturday, November 8th
- 9am - 2pm
- 106 Blackstone Street, Bellingham, MA 02019
(Baseball Field Next to the Bellingham Middle School)
- Vendor fee: $20
- Booth size: 12'x12'
- Set up starts at 8am, break down starts at 2pm. All vendors will be expected to remain set up until 2pm.
- Festival is on public school grounds
- Insurance NOT required
- Applicants are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. The only exception is is you have an educational demo that goes along with your booth. This is an education-based festival, and we want to emphasize that.
Vendors we need:
- Food Vendors (Preferably fall-type foods, but open to all applicants)
- Carnival Games (Live games to play on site)
- Handmade items
- Live Animals
- Organic Supplies
- Booths that have something educational to demo ("How to...") These booths will have priority over other applicants.
- And more... If we missed your category, it was not intentional! These are the categories we are specifically looking for, but we are open to all types of vendors.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (508) 740-2327 (text is preferred, but calls are also welcome).
How to Start Your Own Concession Stand
More Classifieds | Events | Attractions | Fun | Home | Privacy