Pa's Old Fashion Kettle Corn - Mt. Morris, New York & Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
by Samuel Ranallette
(Mt Morris, NY & Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA)
Pa's Old Fashion Kettle Corn Front.
• Pa’s Old Fashion Kettle Corn is owned and operated by Samuel Ranallette. Sam has a 25 year - history as a business owner in Upstate New York. He operated Ranallette’s continuously since 1980, and is now entering mobile vending operations with Pa’s Old Fashion Kettle Corn. The operation is located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida from December until May, and then resumes operation in New York.
• The Kettle Corn arrives dry and uncooked in 50 lb sealed plastic bags. It is stored in approved food barrels with airtight seals. The corn is drawn out as needed with scoops and placed in the kettle cooker. It is heated to approximately 500 degrees over a propane burner, and popped in pure corn oil with pure cane sugar for two and a half minutes per batch. The cooked popcorn is dumped into a sifting bin to remove any unpopped kernels, then lightly salted. The popped corn is then bagged with the use of additional scoopers and sealed with a tie twist for sale to patrons.
• The popcorn is purchased from a local (Ft. Lauderdale) distributor and the cane sugar and corn oil are purchased from Sam’s Club.
• This product is never touched by any hands and is contained and protected by the cooker and the use of scoops.
• Cooking normally takes place under a 10 x 10 tent with a counter at the front for sales to consumers, however the equipment need not be contained under the tent as the equipment is free standing and portable.
• All applicable inspections and licensing are understood to be the responsibility of Samuel Ranallette.
• All equipment is new, clean, and continually maintained.
• The operation is completely licensed and insured, including the vehicle used to haul the trailer, the trailer itself, and the business entity.
Contact Information for Samuel Ranallette 585-721-8194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.How To Make Money @ Events With a Food Booth
Food Vendor Events & Equipment ClassifiedsRead our event insurance guide or sell your festival foods at local fairs and festivals including state fairs and classic car shows. Also, browse our classifieds featuring used concession trailers, Good Humor ice cream trucks, commercial catering trucks, mobile food carts & used hot dog carts. Other used restaurant equipment includes cotton candy machines, Gold Medal snow cone machines, commercial popcorn machines, Bunn frozen drink machines & coin operated vending machines.Classifieds | Events | Attractions | Fun Stuff | Home | Privacy