Whiskey Dixon - New Country - St. Louis, Missouri

by Whiskey Dixon
(St. Louis, MO, USA)

If you are not familiar with WHISKEY DIXON, we are one of STL's top new country bands. We are affiliated with 93.7 FM the Bull and have played the Bull Float Trip the last 2 years in a row and are also scheduled to play the 2011 Bull Float Trip. We play all the regular haunts in St. Louis including Wild Country, Hellen Fitzgeralds, Sybergs and Sevens inside the Casino Queen. In addition to playing locally, WD has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with some of Nashville’s hottest acts like, Dirks Bently, Mark Wills, Joe Diffie, Frankie Ballard, Laura Bell Bundy, Daryl Worley and Chuck Wicks.


WHISKEY DIXON is the only regional act sponsored Nationally by JAGERMEISTER MUSIC….which means EVERY event we do is promoted by and sponsored exclusively by JAGERMEISTER. We have a never ending array of free stuff to give away every time we play, and if necessary the Jager Girls will be on hand to help out with the event.

Our set list is comprised of 90% new country hits, like Keith Urban, Rascal Flats, Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith, the other 10% of the show is high energy 80’s Rock like Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, Poison Etc…..

Please contact us at (618) 781-9304 or here on Facebook....




Events For Entertainers & Related Pages

Check out our event insurance tips or find upcoming festivals and fairs including music festivals, live concert tour dates plus county and state fairs. Additional events of interest may include Branson shows, New York Broadway shows and top rated Las Vegas shows. Be sure to watch our rare music videos or browse vip tickets.

Classifieds | Events | Attractions | Fun Stuff | Home | Privacy


Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Missouri Entertainers.