Colebrook Fair - Colebrook Connecticut
by Thomas McKeon
Fair is one day Saturday of Labor Day weekend September 4th 9-3 it is an old-style fair including:
1. Venders normally about 80.
2. Car show draws over 100 cars.
3. Multiple local music groups.
4. Children games including a pet show and frog jumping contest.
5. Day ends with annual cardboard regatta which is held at pond.
Event is held in center of town.
Contact Tom McKeon for more information 860-485-6831.
• For the Colebrook Fair dates, times, schedule, location, directions, map, parking, events, entertainment lineup, concerts, tickets, coupons, food, vendors (art and craft), history, pictures, photos, or any other relevant information, please visit our Colebrook Fair website.