- LEARN STEP BY STEP HOW TO START A CONCESSION STAND AT OUR EVENTS -
Tired of working hard for someone else and not getting enough pay in return? Would you like to work for yourself (and take the winters off) by learning all the secrets of starting your own concession stand and learn them fast?
Well, you're about to discover how easy it is to bring in lots of cash (yes all cash) with your own mobile food stand by learning...
• How To: Determine the type of food booth or concession trailer is right for you.
• How To: Find profitable menu items that sell well.
• How To: Handle food vendor insurance, food licenses & permits.
• How To: Find the best food service or concession equipment.
• How To: Find and book quality festivals, fairs, shows, & events.
• How To: Outsell other food vendors at any festival or event.
• And Much, Much More!
From: Jason Hall (Festivals-and-Shows.com® Owner)
Where: Dayton, Ohio
This is it.
Please pay close attention to what I'm about to tell you or you run the risk of ending up like most other food vendors that will soon become frustrated, angry, and finding themselves struggling to make tiny profits (or not making any money at all).
Don't say I didn't warn you.
You know everything comes down to knowing the secrets of the concession business before you start. Period. Without this knowledge, there will be many mistakes and lots of your hard-earned money wasted.
So, if you want to know all the secrets to becoming a mobile food vendor and help guarantee food booth profits from the start, then you absolutely must know everything contained in the latest edition of "Concession Stand" before you begin. No exceptions.
Many mobile vendors generate thousands of dollars in a single weekend...if they know the secrets of the food vending business.
Do the math. It's not rocket science. The more weekends you work, the more money you make.
Are you absolutely serious about starting and operating your own profitable new or used concession business for sale? If you are, then you owe it to yourself to take a few minutes to read every word on this page. If you do, you'll probably find it will be the most important thing you will have ever done for yourself.
This guide will show you exactly how to start generating money with your own mobile food booth.
This information will work for anyone thinking of starting their own food concession business.
The foundation of "Concession Stand" is a series of nine detailed chapters containing absolutely everything you need to know to start and operate a successful food stand answering questions like...
* Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC or Corporation?
* What Food or Drink Items Should I Carry as a Concessionaire?
* The Secret To Booking Festivals, Fairs, Shows, & Events?
* Should I Buy a Tent, Cart, Concession Trailer, etc.?
* What Food Equipment and Supplies Will I Need?
* How Do I Obtain Liability Insurance, Health & Food Permits?
* How Do I Outsell Other Food Vendors When Just Starting Out?
* What Other Operating Costs as a Food Concessionaire Are There?
* 55 Hints, Tips & Secrets (from veteran festival vendors throughout the USA!)
What Else Comes Inside
Your Concession Guide?
Your "Concession Stand" book also includes a detailed Appendix featuring:
* An example of an event contract and health department application.
* Top websites rich with valuable vendor information.
* Reputable concession equipment manufacturers.
* Quality websites to find local festivals, fairs, shows & other events to book.
* Trusted insurance companies offering liability insurance.
* List of food suppliers and concession equipment manufacturers.
* Do I need a business plan when starting a concession business?
Free Bonuses For New
Mobile Food Vendors...
* Buy the guide now and we'll tell you exactly where you can list your mobile food business where thousands of event managers go to find food vendors for their events. An invaluable free bonus for anyone starting and operating a concession business.
* You'll also get a detailed list of virtually every type of food & beverage item being sold out of tents, food trailers and concession carts today. Save countless hours of research and start generating concession stand ideas for your menu in minutes!
A Real A-To-Z Step-By-Step Mobile Food Business Guide
One of my biggest pet peeves (and probably yours too) is when you buy a guide or course of any kind that promises to teach you "everything you need to know" about something. Yet when you crack it open and start following the instructions you quickly find the opposite...
Well, as the owner of Festivals-and-Shows.com®, I can tell you that "Concession Stand" was written from the ground-up to truly be a complete step-by-simple-step guide to starting a moneymaking mobile food business.
Every single itty-bitty detail and concession category are explained to you.
The level of information in this guide is unlike anything you've ever seen. Because of this, I know you will save hundreds of hours of experience, and thousands of dollars of your hard earned money, before you ever step foot in the concessionaire business.
How Much is All of
This Going to Cost?"
So let's cut to the chase...
The entire guide, featuring everything you need to know to get started in the food concession business, including a detailed Appendix of companies and websites to help you get started, plus two free bonuses telling you where to list your food vending information to start booking events, plus a list of every food and beverage item being sold at events today... is a one-time fee of only $47.
That's it. Only $47. That's less than the cost of a dinner out. And you'll be armed with the insider know-how to be successful in the concession business...FOREVER.
And there are no hidden fees. No monthly fees. Nothing else to buy. Just $47 for everything you've read about on this page. It's probably one of the best business decisions you'll ever make, in terms of how much money it could soon make you.
Your No Questions Asked, No Hassle,
No-Hoops-To-Jump, Money Back Guarantee!
Here's the deal... order the guide. If you aren't happy for any reason whatsoever, or if you simply change your mind... that's it. You get your money back. ALL of it. Immediately. No resistance.
Of course, I personally think there's no way in the world you'll want to return our food booth book back to us. Especially when you immediately start seeing all the time and effort you will save by knowing all the secrets to the business. Not to mention all the benefits you'll receive for many many years to come.
BUT... if for some reason, again ANY reason, you want to return the guide, that's totally fine! It's quick and easy to get a refund from us.
Make The First Step In Starting Your Own Food Booth, Today!
"I've bought almost every book & guide out there on how to start your own food concession business & your guide is by far the best there is. Thank you!"... Greg J. - Orlando, FL
* Order Today & We'll Ship Your Guide Priority Mail®, Tomorrow!
Yours For Food Vending Profits,
P.S. I look forward to sending you this newly updated & detailed guide revealing all the secrets of the concession stand business saving you hundreds of hours of experience & thousands of dollars in hard-earned money. You'll also get two free bonuses telling you where to list your vendor information to start booking events plus a list of every food & beverage item being sold at events today. Don't put your future food booth business off any longer. Buy our best-selling start-up guide now teaching you everything you need to know to successfully start and operate your own food booth!