Italian Ice Vendor

by Ron
(Warner Robins, GA)

Hi. I am looking to purchase some liability insurance for my Italian ice pushcart business. Can anyone refer me to a reasonable agent? I am in the Warner Robins GA area. I also heard that you can purchase this on the go such as when there is an event you want to attend you pay one time fee and company faxes that certificate to the organizer for that event. Has anyone ever heard of that? If so could you help me please?

Question and Comments for Italian Ice Vendor

Click here to add your own questions or comments

by: Joel Paprocki

I own and operate, we do all kinds of food vendor insurance.

We provide insurance in most states, and use reputable insurance companies. 3 minute quote form on our site or feel free to call and ask questions (800) 985-7859


by: Anonymous

Try Bolt Insurance, I paid $375 for the year.

liability insurance
by: Anonymous

I'm planing on getting a food vendors license/permit for a festival. About how much does liability insurance cost. Can any give me an idea for $1,000.000?

Liability Insurance
by: NormS

We use Statefarm we pay the min 275.00 per year.
1 million std liability. This covers equipment and customers. We only have two Ice cream carts.

Another ins co
by: Chris

Ron, google specialty insurance agency and the first listing will be someone I went with. No charges for adding additional insured. Don't know how they do with claims as I've never had any. The next yearly application is Sept 1st, 2012. They do one time events as well as yearly. VERY reasonable!!! Good luck!

by: Donna

You should be able to go to your local insurance company and get this type of insurance. The first year I bought it online. Would not recommend this as they were not a reputable company and I had several problems with them. Finally went to a local insurance agent. Cost $463 for the year. Just call them whenever I need a COI for an event. Never heard of purchasing per event. If you plan on doing a lot of events, it is worth paying for the year. Appliachian Insurance and Lloyd's of London seem to be the only 2 companies that deal with mobile vending.

Hope this helps.

by: Carmine

Try K & K insurance. I use them for my attraction.

Click here to add your own questions or comments

Submit your own free listing! It's easy. Just click here to return to Food Vendor Forum.