Very Clean 2003 Horton Hauler 8 X 16 Food Concession Trailer - $7,000 - New York, New York
(New York, NY, USA)
2003 Horton Hauler 8 X 16 Food Concession Trailer
5/3/2015 New York, New York - This mobile kitchen unit is an 8’ X 16’ Horton Hauler food concession trailer ready for operation. It is outfitted with all the equipment needed to run a successful and busy restaurant on wheels. This concession trailer has two usable serving windows; one on the side and one on the adjacent rear panel. The door that allows entry to the unit is located on the side opposite the serving window. Included in the specifications of this food concession trailer are many new safety and convenience features such as electric brakes and a brand new electric trailer tongue lift jack for easy loading and unloading. Below is all the information needed to obtain a good idea of what this trailer consists of. The pictures below also give an idea of what my concession trailer looks like.
- 8 ft. X 16 ft. in Size
- 2 66 in. X 42 in. serving windows
- Dual 3500 lb axles with nearly new tires
- 2 50 lb Propane tanks
- White anodized aluminum finish with black trim
- Pull out heavy duty entry steps
The concession trailer is set up as a perfectly functional business. It is fully equipped to run a full restaurant’s worth of electrical and plumbing equipment. Plumbing and electrical components include the following.
- Four sinks (including a hand washing sink)
- 6-gallon water heater
- 20-gallon fresh water tank
- 30-gallon waste water tank
- Electrical panel
- Duo-Therm 15,000 BTU roof-mounted air conditioner
- 4-wheel electric brakes
- Bargman Breakaway Safety System
- Brand New Barker series 3000 tongue power jack
The cooking equipment inside the trailer is in excellent condition and ready for your food products. Everything you need to prepare and sell fast food restaurant items such as hamburgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, Philly cheese steaks, and many others is included in the concession trailer. Other items that can be sold are breakfast items such as breakfast sandwiches and coffee. With the options available to you, your imagination is the only limit. A chargrill, two-burner stove, flat griddle, and never-been-used oven are all part of the installed cookware. Other cooking equipment includes a brand new hotdog steamer with bun warmer and steam table. Major cooking equipment consists of a 24” griddle and two burner stove on top of a never-been-used oven. A Char-grill that is 48” (that’s 4 foot of cooking area) in length stands next to the griddle/oven. There is an 8 ft. exhaust hood over the major cooking appliances. Both the high quality Char-broiler and the stove/grill/oven combo unit are manufactured by Comstock-Castle stove company, America's oldest stove company. These are restaurant quality units that will provide years of service and are designed with ease of cleanup and reliability in mind.
- 8' foot exhaust hood
- Castle Char-broiler Model FHP48-4RB
- Easy clean construction
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel finish
iron top grates designed for reduce flare up
- Grates are reversible for sloped or level grilling
- 4 12" 'H' pattern burners 25,000 BTU each
- 10,000 BTU total cooking power
- Large easy clean grease tray
- Castle Stove/Griddle/Oven Model F330-24
- 2 24,000 BTU Open Burners with 7" flame
- Full width crumb trays
- 1 24", 40,000 BTU griddle
- Front grease trough and large capacity grease catch
- 1 porcelain and aluminized lined 31.5" oven
- 30,000 BTU 'H' pattern oven burner
- 3 rack positions with 2 3/4" between rack positions
- 100% safety shut off
The brand new Star hot dog steamer with bun warmer is specifically designed for high-volume food service applications. The Nemco countertop food warmer is intended to hold and warm large amounts of food keeping it at the proper safety temperatures. A like new Kelvinator 15.4 cubic foot refrigerator with freezer is ideal for storage of perishables. See below for other equipment included with this concession trailer such as coffee urns, chilled condiment holders, crock pots and temperature probes.
- Nemco 6055a-120 Food Warmer/Steamer
- Heavy Duty Stainless steel construction
- Accepts 12"x20" full-size or fractional-size pans
- STAR 35SSA Hot Dog Steamer & Bun Warmer
- Stainless steel easy clean design
- Full-view tempered glass door for easy access
- Holds 170 Dogs/sausages & 18 buns
Many times some of the best money making venues will require that you set up your concession trailer in a location that does not have electrical power. In cases such as these, a generator is very useful. In some of these venues, you are in close proximity with other vendors. A normal generator can be obnoxiously loud to the vendor next to you. The generator that this trailer is equipped with is a smooth and quiet running model. This trailer is outfitted with a brand new, top of the line RV generator that not only allows your equipment to be run but has ample power to run the air conditioning system allowing you to work in comfort. Unlike most generators on the market, the engine that powers this generator is built using the same technology and standards as high end automobile engines to give you years of service with minimal maintenance. The remote start feature means that you don't even have to leave the concession trailer to start the generator or check its status.
- Guardian 75G Quietpack Series Generator
- 7500 Watt continuous output
- Nearly new, less than 1 hour of use
- Two cylinder OHVI engine runs quiet and smooth
- Meets National Park standards for noise output < 63db
- Remote start and hour meter inside concession trailer
There are many other pieces of miscellaneous equipment that come with the purchase of the concession trailer that can help you on your way to running a flourishing mobile restaurant.
- Fully Programmable cash register
- 3 stainless steel preparation tables (2 50 inches long and 1 48 inches long)
- Storage Compartment 90 inch X 10 ½ inch X 13 inch complete with cover
- Chilled Condiment Dispensers for serving and storing perishable condiments
- Brand new LED "Open" sign with multiple motion settings
As you can see, this concession trailer is fully equipped, licensed, and ready to roll.
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Start Your Own Concession Business
More Used Food Vending Equipment For Sale By OwnerCatering Trucks | Used Concession Trailers | Hot Dog Carts
Ice Cream Trucks | Restaurant Equipment | Food Carts | Festival Foods
Classifieds | Events | Attractions | Fun Stuff | Home | Privacy